VRay Stills Production Workshop
- Introduction to Photorealistic Stills – “Good” vs. “Bad” Arch. Viz.
- 3Ds Max System Configuration – Advanced Workflow Setup
- Basic VRay “Physically correct” Lighting Setup
- Advanced HDRI Lighting – sIBL method
- HDRI Principles: Basic creation of HDRI map in Photoshop
- HDRI Lighting and Rendering – “Soft Shadows” Control & Setup
- Rendering VRay Passes – Basic passes combination (Simple six)
- Advanced Passes Combination with AO plugin
- Adding Photorealism – Photoshop with Plugins.
YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEARN THE MOST ADVANCED VRAY LIGHTING METHOD FOR CREATING SUPER-REALISTIC 3D RENDERS
This workshop meant to BLOW your mind with Hyper-Realistic Lighting Setup that you’ve probably never heard before!
Yes, I’m talking about HDRI maps.
Just make it clear, we are using professional “HOLLYWOOD” Lighting techniques to do photorealistic Architectural Visualization! So if you looking for traditional “Old School” VRay Lighting training, you should move on, this training is not for you.
3D Stills Production Workshop will teach you how to make Photo-Real images by using HDRI maps.
IBL / “Image Based lighting” method – The BEST way to Light your interior scenes with 3Ds max and VRay!
I’m going to show you through 10 VIDEO TUTORIALS how to setup lighting for every day time situation -you’ll be able to download all the videos and watch them as many times you need.
- PLUS You will get 3D Scenes with complete Day, Sunset and Night Lighting Rig for future use!
- You’ll be able to save time by using our materials, such as textures, VRay models and lighting scenes.
- Your 3D renders will LOOK much more realistic than EVER!
Big variety of HDRI maps for FREE use included in this workshop - AND we are going to teach you how to use them in the most efficient way.
What you are getting here is a treasure map to successful Interior Renders - But I want you to know that it will take practice and dedication to learn and master those PRO techniques. SO if you can’t handle such powerful information…or you think you’ll not be able to do it – I understand.
Here’s how you can join the MOST Advanced VRayWorkshop on the internet.
THIS IS A SELF-TRAINING WORKSHOP – YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS AND DO THE TRAINING IN YOUR FREE TIME – AND I’LL BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM
This workshop will be broken down into parts – each part will be followed by examples and test scenes for your personal practice.
This training consist from:
- Stills Production Manual
- Pre-made practice 3D scene for each step
- Downloadable Video Tutorials
- Forum Support + Feedback to your work
- Special BONUSES – 3Dsmax VRay Scenes & Models for Premium Users
Post production is what makes the image look amazing! You can render your passes between the workshops or just use our pre-rendered VRay Passes.
We have also prepared half-made scenes for easy lighting. Those scenes include everything except lighting. and this is your goal to light them up.
Unfortunately i didnt had the time to watch it live (due to the timeshift and a lot of work), but thanks to your screen capture i was able to watch it all!I´ve learned a lot of new stuff, thank you!You have done a very good job, man!All the best from Austria and nice hollydays Dave B”
French Scene – 3DsMax 2010 VRay 1.5 + “Making of PDF”
30 IES Lights
50 Premium Design VRay Models
Collection of HDRI Maps + FREE HDRI Resources.
Whoa! Lot’s of goodies All these will be available for download after you login to our “Training System Portal”- where you can get support and ask questions.
We have limited amount of seats to 30 users – book your seat today and be the first to learn the most advanced VRay Lighting techniques.
LIMITED TO 30 USERS ONLY!
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND JOIN US TODAY!
Thanks a lot for checking this out.
See you in Class,
This entire workshop will provide you with 3D SAMPLE SCENES – so you can reuse them in your future work.
The demand for joining this workshop is very high – book your seat before anyone else!